Bentley Substation is software for designing electrical substations. With this software you can produce and design up to 40% faster, allowing you to combine electrical and physical design. Features of this software include avoiding reduplication, error reduction, increased collaboration with related 3D layout and electrical drawing.
Bentley Substation Features and Features:
- Speed up construction and increase operations by sharing the 3D model produced in Bentley software
- Create Smart Models: Focus on your design process around a smart model rather than a set of separate designs. Create a 3D model made of a database of intelligent objects
- Generating substation physical designs: Performing a 3D design using a catalog of objects equipment, using 3D tools for grid base design, lightning protection, cable analysis, etc.
- Design and control of substation control: generation of cross-referenced diagrams, wiring diagrams, schematic and panel diagrams, time saving and quality enhancement with automatic wire numbering, device labeling, error checking, etc.
- Substation Material Estimation: Generate automated reporting with database components that connect any 3D object and electrical symbol. Release of material invoice, wire length report, purchase order list, etc.
- Production of Substation Construction Delivery: Producing two-dimensional construction maps automatically from the substation 3D model, defining and publishing designs, elevations and isometric views using customizable design templates that promote corporate standards.
Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)