Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 24 lectures (4h 10m) | Size: 1.94 GB
What you’ll learn
- Expertise in DigSilent PowerFactory Software
- Fundamentals of Power System Analysis
- Simulate Industrial Power networks
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Transient Stability Analysis
- Harmonic Analysis and Resonance Study
- Passion To Learn Power System Analysis
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
This training gives the participants an introduction to the handling and basic calculation functions of PowerFactory. It begins with the introduction of the handling and the basics for modelling a network.
The course will begin with the software overview, basics of one-line diagram creation, data entry, and quickly expands the users’ knowledge to include methods to automatically perform multiple ‘what if’ studies using multiple scenarios. Wherever possible, the topics are explained with hand calculations and results are compared with PowerFactory software so that it becomes more easier to the attendees to understand the concepts.
The training ends with additional information on the base package and some tips & tricks for working with PowerFactory.
Below are the major Course Objectives
- Acquainting the participants with tools and skills to enable them to use DIgSILENT power system analysis software.
- Providing the participants with skills to perform
- Load Flow Analysis of power system .
- Fault Analysis of power system network.
- Harmonic analysis and Resonance Study.
- RMS based Transient Stability Study.
- Contingency Analysis
- Protection Study (Relay Coordination Analysis)
Benefits of attending this course:
- Course is published using PowerFactory 2021
- All relevant Digsilent PowerFactory Working Files
- Downloadable course materials and Hand Calculations
- Based on the request the support and the specific requested topic will be provided
With this course, you will learn to simulate power systems in no time!
Who this course is for:
- Power System
- Electrical Engineering