EPLAN Fluid is an engineering tool for automating the design of documentation of circuits for fluid power installation in hydraulics, pneumatics and cooling. Specific fluid engineering is integrated with all other engineering disciplines through the EPLAN platform so that different engineering tasks can be performed in parallel in the engineering process. EPLAN Fluid includes unique functions and automated processes that speed up your planning. The modern interface with comprehensive mapping functions makes your first experience easy.
Features of EPLAN Fluid:
- Produces convenient references for fast navigation that distributes larger elements across multiple pages. All project and page properties are shown on the sheet cover.
- Generates reports automatically based on key data
- Use Quick Input Filter for project management which makes it easier to process and manage projects and project data
- Multiple applications for use on pipes and hose lines for media transportation such as air or oil
- Includes EPLAN Pro Panel add-on for direct plumbing and hydraulic hose lines in 3D with full layout
- Import data from external sources, along with a preview function that allows input data to be validated before importing.
- Interdisciplinary – Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Lubrication, Cooling and…
- Simple initiative – eTouch technology and smart connectivity
- Multilingual documents and documents
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) Pro, Enterprise Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Pro, Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Pro, Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012