Eplan Pro Panel The EPLAN product is a software solution for the design and construction of three-dimensional panels, boards, and power distribution systems. Whether it\’s electrical circuits, hydraulic circuits, ERP-based devices and connections or the stuff you provided in Excel, the Eplan Pro Panel software offers a wide range of services for control rooms, control panels and power distribution panels, from design, 3D installation and virtual wiring provide components and more to provide a flexible power distribution system. This software provides you with all the data needed for BOM production, design, drawing, wiring, mechanical processing of control rooms along with automation technologies for product development and product development. Even forward-looking automation technologies such as automatic assembly of terminal strips or robotic wiring of equipment are also supported. Eplan Pro Panel is a suitable software for electrical engineers involved in the construction of electrical control panels and circuits and looking for a way to optimize and reduce production costs. This software was produced for exactly this purpose.
Features and Features of Eplan Pro Panel:
- Secure drawing using the manufacturers guide
- Flexible layout and calculation of optimal wiring and cabling paths
- Automatic length calculation and minimize manual calculations
- Get a quick guide
- Compatibility and exchange of information with other IT infrastructures
- Optimized high level design
- Direct transfer of information to format usable for NC machines
- Easy wiring
- Software fast operation
- Build models with predefined templates
- Various placements for control cabinets
- Accurate placement of components between two specified points
- Select the reference level to place the components on it
- Routing connections to each other and out of range
- Wiring with minimal space and connections
- Ability to define connection patterns
- Different filters in 3D design
- Ability to run tests to detect overlaps
- Model visibility in rotary view
- And …
Eplan Pro Panel System Requirements:
All release information refers to the 32 bit version of the products, unless otherwise stated.
The Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 is required to operate the EPLAN platform. Further information and the current version of this Microsoft component are available for download from the Microsoft website.
You will find .NET Framework 4.0 on your EPLAN storage medium. Switch here to the following directory: cd-romServicesNet Framework 4.0en_US
To install the .NET Framework, double-click the DotNetFx40_Full_x86_ x64.exe file.
The EPLAN platform supports the 64 bit variants of Microsoft operating systems Windows 7 and Windows 8. The installed EPLAN language must be supported by the operating system.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit) Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit) Pro, Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit) Pro, Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) Terminal Server with Citrix XenApp 6
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
Microsoft products : Prerequisite for the generation of Microsoft Office file formats from EPLAN is an executable installation of an Office version approved by EPLAN.
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Autodesk ® products
- AutoCAD® 2014 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- AutoCAD® 2015 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Autodesk® Productstream® Professional 2011
- Autodesk® Vault 2013
- Autodesk® Vault 2014
- Adobe Reader Version X
- Adobe Reader Version X Standard / Pro / Pro Extended
- Adobe Reader Version XI
- Adobe Reader Version XI Standard / Pro
PLC systems (PLC & bus extension)
- ABB Automation Builder 1.1
- B&R Automation Studio 4.0
- Beckhoff TwinCAT 2.10
- Beckhoff TwinCAT 2.11
- 3S Codesys
- Mitsubishi GX Works2
- Rockwell RSLogix professional 20
- Rockwell RSLogix professional 21
- Schneider Unity Pro 7.0
- Schneider Unity Pro 8.0
- Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 version 5.4 SP4
- Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 version 5.5
64 bit version of the EPLAN Platform
If you use the EPLAN Platform in the 64 bit version, observe the following special points:
- If you want to use Access databases for parts management, project management and dictionary, both Microsoft operating system and Microsoft Office applications (inter alia Microsoft Access) have to be fully installed in the 64 bit version.
- If you have Microsoft Office applications installed in the 32 bit version, you will have to use SQL Server databases for project management, project management and the dictionary.
- A changeover to SQL Server databases is not possible for EPLAN PPE. In order to use EPLAN PPE in the 64 bit version, both Microsoft operating system and Microsoft Office applications (inter alia Microsoft Access) therefore have to be fully installed in the 64 bit version.
- Download Link : EPLAN Pro Panel 126.96.36.19918 x64
- Sales Page : https://www.eplanusa.com/solutions/eplan-platform/eplan-pro-panel/
- Size :