- 8 sections • 36 lectures • 1h 54m total length
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of a Human Machine Interface
- Become familiar with key software applications
- Understand the basics of an HMI Development Application
- Create an HMI Application
- Add Data Points to an HMI Application
- Add and Configure Graphical Objects to an HMI Application
- Animate Graphical Objects in an HMI Application
- Monitoring Communication between the HMI App and Modbus Slave
- Basic working knowledge of the Modbus RTU protocol.
- Familiarity with the installation of software applications on the Windows OS platform.
First and foremost, this course is ultra-practical.
It walks you through the building of a Basic Human Machine Interface (HMI) application using software tools that you can download and use for free. The videos will walk you through the building of a live HMI Application that communicates with a Modbus slave simulator.
What makes this course very effective is that you can do everything that is shown in the course without purchasing any additional software tools. Once you do exactly what is instructed in the videos, at the end you will have a very firm grasp of HMI application development.
Furthermore, the HMI Development application used is a real product used in the industry and priced at only Euro 49.00. So if you are involved in the HMI Application development in your work or hobby areas, you can purchase the software to unleash it’s full power and use it in your own projects.
The knowledge that you will gain here is not some set of abstract concepts floating around in space, but real skills that can be applied immediately and relevantly to the process automation industry.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineers
- Electrical Technicians
- Electrical Tech or Engineering Students
- Process Control Technicians and Engineers
- Process Automation Engineers