SmartPlant Electrical helps you increase quality, reliability and efficiency in electrical design, construction, operation, maintenance. SmartPlant Electrical enables users to create a secure and reliable power distribution from load identification to factory startup. The latest version of SmartPlant Electrical includes new features to create intelligent composite graphical data reports for more demanding project requirements. Users are now able to create graphic presentations with sized details. Users can also enter AutoCAD or microstation charts or any design.
Features and features of SmartPlant Electrical software:
- Ability to intelligently create graphic composite designs of any kind of content using draft preparation instructions, add catalogs to explorers and place device items in the design
- Ability to import CAD exterior designs and add smart layers to them
- Ability to define a single version of an item in the registration report
- Create multiple electrical items in the category
- Replacing a cable to a single-core cable
- Ability to define properties that are coordinated between the reference cable and the corresponding project cable.
- National Electricity Code Support (NEC)
- Recover electrical equipment for load list from Intergraph Smart 3D
- Extract information at any time in two types of reports: graphical and tabular. Graphic reports include schematic diagrams and one-line diagrams. The table report uses the standard Microsoft Excel mechanism and links to the project database. All are created automatically and directly from the data.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1