- 26 sections • 95 lectures • 17h 30m total length
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to communicate PLC with PC using Siemens TIA
- Learn how to convert standard circuits to PLC Circuits
- Learn fundamentals commands of Siemens S7-1200 in TIA
- Basic Fundamentals of Electronics
- Eagerness to learn PLC in enthusiastic environment
This course is specifically for the people who want to kick start their training in Siemens PLC & HMI. We are using Siemens S7-1200 PLC and KTP 400 HMI along with Siemens TIA- Total Integrated Automation software for making tutorials. You will find high-quality video tutorials along with a copy of the presentation and PLC code used in the course.
We are teaching programming in Ladder Logic with a touch of FBD- Functional block Diagram. Later in the HMI section, we have interfaced Siemens S7-1200 PLC with HMI to learn monitoring and control of PLC parameters.
Following is the pattern of the course:
- Introduction lecture of the command
- Exercise Example of the command
- Factory I/O Industrial Application Example in real 3D Dynamics environment
- Quiz to evaluate your performance
- Copy of presentation and PLC code (if applicable) with every lecture
After learning this course, you would be able to install and program Siemens PLC and HMI in your project or industrial application.
This course covers the basic fundamentals commands of PLC.
If you buy the course today, the updates would be included in the course for free.
Once you finish with this course and would like to learn more advanced instructions and interfacing with IO-Link technology then check out the Siemens S7-1200 Advanced course with more in-depth knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students
- Working Engineers – Maintenance, Production or Supervisors